Thursday, February 11, 2010

I heart.....





I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!
 
 

I "heart" Layla Grace as she is battling cancer right now and weighing heavily on my heart...

I "heart" that I have 3 healthy kids.

I "heart" that I have a husband that loves me even though I am slightly controlling a rule follower.

I "heart" macaroni and cheese.

I "heart" Valentines Day and the school parties!

I "heart" Brody's sweet and honest bedtime prayers.

I "heart" Pinky's naivity and innocence as we approach our teen years...

I "heart" Breck's love of all things living, sometimes so much it hurts!

I "heart" dressing and shopping for my kids



(Thank you Crystal for this idea!  I have such a terrible time blogging!!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating!!! Love yours!!! Be sure to add yourself next week!! =) I also find blog topics hard to come by... Usually when I think of something I am not around my computer so I make little notes... then when I am ready to blog, I'm able to quickly have a topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating!! Love your hearts!!! Be sure to add yourself next week. I often make post it notes when I am in my car or somewhere else not around my computer and a blog topic comes to mind. It does help me out a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kids are so gosh darn cute. I can see why you 'heart' them...lol

    I might have to do this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog today! As for those boots...I got them at crocs.com a couple weeks ago they were bogo so I got two pair for less than 15 bucks shipped! The pair in the pic is three sizes too big since I got them for "later". :) He loves them anyway! :) You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete